Can I Buy from ChemWorld?
Yes you can!! And there is no minimum order size. Individuals and Companies are welcome!!!!
Who is ChemWorld?
This is our main corporate site. Chemworld.com
has over 250 ECommerce sites. ChemWorld.com is a Worldwide online supplier of chemicals. We provide consultation at no cost on proper chemical selection and equipment needs. Our main customer base is in the USA, but we are expanding more worldwide every day.Where does ChemWorld ship to?
We can ship to your door step anywhere in the world. For large international orders, it is more cost effective to use export brokers. What payments does ChemWorld.com take?
Visa, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Paypal. For repeat customers only, we do accept Purchase Orders.
How to Buy Propylene Glycol
At ChemWorld, we provide different grades of
. Here is a breakdown of each one:
- Propylene Glycol USP- 99.9% Pure Propylene Glycol USP.
- What is Propylene Glycol USP? It is a certified Propylene Glycol product approved for use in Food, Beverage, and Medical applications. Propylene Glycol USP comes in 1, 5, and 55 gallon containers.
- When to Use? Applications
that are using the product directly as a Food or Beverage Additive or in Food and Beverage manufacturing facilities that require USP certification.
- Propylene Glycol - 99.9% Propylene Glycol.
- What is Propylene Glycol? It is a by product of the product of petroleum.
- When to Use? In applications that do not require Food and Beverage USP certification, but require pure Propylene Glycol.
- 95% Corrosion Inhibited Propylene Glycol
- What is Corrosion Inhibited Propylene Glycol? It is a propylene glycol base product that contains a corrosion inhibitor to minimize corrosion in process waters.
- When to Use? Water process applications that have iron, copper, low grade stainless steel, etc. and require corrosion protection. Not intended for use in water systems where contact with Potable Water or Food is possible.
- Corrosion Inhibited USP grade Propylene Glycol - 95% Corrosion Inhibited USP grade Propylene Glycol.
- What is Corrosion Inhibited USP grade Propylene Glycol? It is a propylene glycol base product that contains a corrosion inhibitor to minimize corrosion in process waters and it is certified for use in food and beverage facilities.
- When to Use? Water process applications that have iron, copper, low grade stainless steel, etc. and require corrosion protection and may come in contact with potable water or food.
How to Buy Glycerin
ChemWorld has two categories of Glycerin. Both are Vegetable Based and meet the minimum of 99.7% concentration.
What other chemicals does ChemWorld.com offer?
- Glycerin USP Kosher
- What is Glycerin USP Kosher? It is a kosher and food grade certified grade of Glycerin. This grade of glycerin has been packaged in a class 8 clean room and is safe for all your beverage, food, and medical applications. Kosher is a certification by the orthodox church that allows the product to be used in kosher certified product. USP labeling implies that it conforms to all the legal and certification requirements of USP packaging and manufacturing. This Glycerin USP product comes in 1, 5, and 55 gallon
- When to Use? Food and Beverage applications where you require USP certification.
- What is Glycerin? This is a pure Glycerin product.
- When to use? For applications that do not require USP certification.
ChemWorld is also a distributor of dipropylene glycol
and other specialty chemicals.Joe ZajacFind us on Google+
cash, credit card, invoice, paypal
885 Woodstock Rd, Ste 430-111
Roswell, GA 30075