1 Gallon of Boiler Antifreeze.
- Propylene Glycol based.
- The corrosion inhibitors provide superior corrosion protection.
- Dilute with water up to 125 ppm of hardness.
- 1 Gallon makes 2 to 5 total gallons of antifreeze.
- Optional red tinted for easy leak detection.
- May be used as a heat transfer medium or as an antifreeze.
- This protect ships as Inhibited Propylene Glycol (95%).
- Most concentrated blend available.
- To confirm freeze protection, you may consider purchasing a glycol refractometer.
- Stocked in Detroit, Michigan; Salt Lake City, Utah; and Atlanta, Georgia.