DowfrostTM Glycol HD
4x1 gallon containers of Dowfrost
TM HD is a trademark of Dow Chemical.
- Yellow tinted for leak detection.
- HD is for higher temperature applications.
- This product may be mixed with softened water, deionized water, or distilled water.
- The highest concentration (94%).
- Concentrated DowfrostTM HD is packaged in 16 oz to 1 gallon and 5 gallons to 275-gallon containers.
- Product quality insured up to $3,000,000.
- Propylene Glycol based.
- Corrosion inhibited to protect metals from corrosion.
- PREMIXED DowfrostTM HD is packaged in 1 gallon, 5 gallons, 55 gallon, and 275 gallon totes.
- Used as a thermal transfer media or as a freeze protection fluid.
- Stocked in Salt Lake City, Utah; Taylor, Michigan; and Atlanta, Georgia.
ChemWorld purchases DowfrostTM HD in 5,000-gallon tankers and repackages the product into applications that require smaller volumes, exact volume quantities, or specific premixed solutions.