Glycerin USP and Propylene Glycol USP
32oz of each Propylene Glycol USP Kosher and Glycerin USP Kosher.
- Final packaged in a food regulated facility and in conformance to USP certifications.
- Propylene Glycol is derived from Petroleum.
- Purest form of Propylene Glycol USP (>99.9%).
- ChemWorld also offers 1 gallon, 5 gallons, and 55 gallons of Propylene Glycol USP containers.
- The Glycerin USP is derived from Soy Glycerol.
- Since the glycerin is derived from soy, to the best of our knowledge, it is not considered genetically modified.
- Purest form of Glycerin USP (>99.7%).
- Glycerin is Kosher certified.
- Clear in appearance (APHA < 10).
- This USP Glycerin product is also packaged in 1 gallon, 5 gallons, and 55 gallons.
- Midwest & West coast stocking location: Salt Lake City, Utah.
- East & SE coast stocking location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- Product quality insured up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000.
- 50% off your flavors when ordering 10 or more of our stocked 69 LorAnn Food Flavors.