Premixed DowfrostTM HD Drums
A 55-gallon drum of premixed Dowfrost
TM HD is a trademark of Dow Chemical.
- Yellow tinted for leak detection.
- HD is for higher temperature applications.
- Premixed with distilled water or deionized water.
- Used as a thermal transfer media or as a freeze protection fluid.
- PREMIXED DowfrostTM HD is packaged in other container sizes of 1 gallon, 5 gallons, and 275 gallon totes.
- Product quality insured up to $3,000,000.
- Propylene Glycol based.
- Concentrated DowfrostTM HD is packaged in 16 oz to 1 gallon and 5 gallons to 275-gallon containers.
- Corrosion inhibited to protect metals from corrosion.
- Stocked in Salt Lake City, Utah; Detroit, Michigan; and Salt Lake City, Utah.
ChemWorld purchases DowfrostTM HD in 5,000-gallon tankers and repackages the product into applications that require smaller volumes, exact sized containers, or specific premixed solutions.
For easy product removal, consider adding a 55-gallon drum dolly to disperse your glycol from 2" bung faucets into 5-gallon pails, a hand pump, or drum pump.