DeIonized Water1 Gallon of ChemWorld deionized water.
This product is produced through a cartridge filter, carbon filter, dual ion exchange units, UV Sterilizer, and final filtered at 0.2 µS/cm. The initial water source is not from distillation.
This deionized water conforms to the following specifications:
This product is not intended for food, beverage, medical, or human consumption applications.
- This water is consider Type II water.
- Ultraviolet (UV) sterilized.
- Resistivity is > 1 mega ohms.
- Conductivity is < 1 uS/cm.
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) < 50 ppb.
- Sodium < 5 ppb.
- Chloride < 5 ppb.
- Silica < 3 ppb.
- The Shelf Life is 24 months (Dependent on storage conditions.)
- Not manufactured from distilled water.
- Intended for industrial applications.
ChemWorld also stocks Deionized Type I, Deionized Type IV, and Distilled Water containers in multiple sizes.
We only provide a certificate of conformance for this product.