Inhibited Ethylene Glycol
ChemWorld Corrosion Inhibited Ethylene Glycol - 55 gallons. Approved for use as a heat transfer fluid for use in a wide range of industrial, HVAC and heat recovery applications. It is also suitable for applications requiring corrosion protection at lower glycol concentrations, such as ground source heat pumps. Other features:
glycol refractometer to verify concentration. Note: Adding color to your solution will impede the refractometer results.
- USA manufactured.
- Premixed and ready to use as is.
- Our standard inhibitor package is the BEST corrosion resistant package for iron, bronze, and aluminum materials.
- Multiple optional colors for leak and fluid identification. Colors will impede your refractometer results if tested.
- Great thermal transfer properties or as an antifreeze.
- West coast stocking location: Salt Lake City, Utah.
- SE and East stocking locations: Atlanta, Georgia and Taylor Michigan.
- Industrial applications only, not intended for use in automobiles.
- Further mix with deionized water, distilled water, or water with a hardness less than 120 ppm.
This product is packaged in 5, 55, and 275-gallon containers. For exact percentage quotes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stocked and ships today from Salt Lake City, Utah; Taylor, Michigan; and Atlanta, Georgia.
For easy product removal, consider adding a 55-gallon drum dolly to disperse your glycol from 2" bung faucets into 5-gallon pails, a hand pump, or Drum Pump.