DeIonized Water Type IV
275 gallons of ChemWorld deionized water type IV.
This product is produced through a cartridge filter, carbon filter, dual ion exchange units, UV Sterilizer, and filtered at 0.2 µS/cm. The initial water source is not from distillation.
This deionized water conforms to the following specifications:
This product is not intended for food, beverage, medical, or human consumption applications.
- This water is considered Type IV water.
- Ultraviolet (UV) sterilized.
- Resistivity max is < 5 mega ohms.
- Conductivity is < 1 uS/cm.
- pH 5 to 8.
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) < 50 ppb.
- Sodium < 50 ppb.
- Chloride < 50 ppb.
- Silica < 30 ppb.
- The Shelf Life is 24 months (Dependent on storage conditions.)
- Not manufactured from distilled water.
- Intended for industrial applications.
ChemWorld also stocks Deionized Type I, Deionized Type II, and Distilled Water containers in multiple sizes.
We only provide a certificate of conformance for this product.
For easy product removal, order a 2" tote dispersing kit to safely remove the product safely into pails or a 3/4" spout dispersing assembly to remove into 1 gallon containers, a bottom tote pump, or tote pump.