Corrosion Inhibited Propylene Glycol55-gallon drum of ChemWorld Corrosion Inhibited Propylene Glycol.
- USA manufactured.
- 95% concentrated.
- Dilute with water with less than 120 ppm hardness or with your required water specifications.
- Our standard inhibitor package is the BEST corrosion resistant package for iron, bronze, and aluminum materials.
- The food grade version is blended with a food grade glycol inhibitor.
- Multiple optional colors for leak and fluid identification.
- All dyes or fluorescences are NSF or food grade. Colors will impede your refractometer results if tested.
- Great thermal transfer properties or as a antifreeze.
- This product is packaged in other sizes: 1 gallon, 5 gallons, 4x55 gallons, and 275 gallons.
- West coast stocking location: Salt Lake City, Utah.
- SE stocking location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- East coast and Mideast stocking location: Taylor, Michigan.
- For non-critical glycol applications, refer to our discounted reclaimed inhibited glycol.
For easy product removal, consider adding a 55-gallon drum dolly to disperse your glycol from 2" bung faucets into 5-gallon pails or hand pump the product from the 55-gallon drum.