Boiler Conductivity Controller
The Model 150 (1269089) uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. Multiple inputs and very easy setup characterize this new technology. This controller can be used in the Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold modes to control the boiler water conductivity. Use this Controller for conductivity control of boilers. It can be used for Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold control of boiler conductivity.
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- One (1) water meter input, conductivity input, flow switch input, and 4-20 mA output are all standard features.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- The enclosure is rated NEMA 4X.
- Power selector switch for 115 or 230 vac operation.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for
quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- The display is lit by two LEDs when any key is pressed.
Easy to program, the Model 150 Controller uses an intuitive menu and a numeric keypad for programming.
- No add-on options. Flow switch input, 4-20mA output, and three boiler conductivity control methods; Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, and Sample/Hold are standard.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- Multiple methods of chemical feed for application flexibility.
- Conductivity Range: 100 to 10,000 uS
- Conductivity Sensor: 2 Sensor
- Resolution: +/- 10 uS
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
Items listed in the options include orifice plates, SR2 Probe, and Motorized Ball Valve (MBV1 or MBV2).
What does the LakeWood Model 150 Part Number mean?
** The PLKT Plumbling Kit Includes sample/cycle and continuous sample kit. Unions, Orifice plates, Cross, Tees, and Manual Block Valve Only. Does not include piping.
- Part Number 1269089 is just the Model 150 Controller
- Part Number 1269092 is Automated Kit for 1/2" pipes - Includes 150 Controller, SR2 Sensor, 1/2" Union, Orifice plate, MBV1 (1/2" Motorized Ball Valve)
- Part Number 1269260 is Automated Kit for 3/4" pipes - Includes 150 Controller, SR2 Sensor, 3/4" Union, Orifice plate, MBV2 (3/4" Motorized Ball Valve)
- Part Number 1269093 is for Continuous Sampling - Includes 150 Controller, SR2 Sensor, PLKT**.
For new steam boiler startups, consider purchasing our
Steam Boiler Startup Kit.