Types of Cooling Water Chemicals
Cooling Tower Chemicals for moderate water conditions.
What is moderate water conditions?
If you do not have excess corrosion of highly scaling water conditions or a water rating of LSI of 1.0 to 1.8, ChemWorld 1134 or ChemWorld 1334 is the product you want to use for your cooling tower system.
What is the difference between ChemWorld 1134 and ChemWorld 1334?
ChemWorld 1134 and ChemWorld 1334 are the same chemical, but different concentration rates. If you have a great handle on your water treatment program and you perform daily testing and you monitor your inventory closely, choose ChemWorld 1134. Your usage rate will be much lower compared to ChemWorld 1334. If cooling tower water treatment is not your daily priority and there is a really good chance that you will occasionally overfeed the chemical, choose ChemWorld 1134. This will save money if you grossly over feed the chemical or if the chemical is accidently dumped or syphoned into the water system.
What corrosion and scaling control chemicals are in this product?
This chemical is a mixture of the below chemicals:
- Potassium Hydroxide (Cas No.1310-58-3)
- Aminotri(Methylenephosphonic Acid) Potassium Salt (Cas No. 27794-93-0)
- Hydroxyethylidene Diphosphonic Acid, Potassium Salt (Cas No. 67953-76-8)
- Carboxylated Acrylic Polymer, Sodium Salt (Cas No. PROPRIETARY)
- Sodium Tolytriazole (Cas No. 64665-57-2)