Semi Synthetic Metalworking Fluid
The principal use of ChemWorld Cool 3795 (Semi Synthetic and Water Soluble) is a Heavy Duty Machining and Grinding of metal substrates.
ChemWorld Cool 3795 is a unique premium soluble machining and grinding fluid developed specifically for applications requiring superior micro-finish on metal substrates. ChemWorld Cool 3795 contains no chlorine, sulfur or phosphorus compounds and is safe on ferrous & aluminum alloys.
ChemWorld Cool 3795 uses a unique blend of biological resistant additives, and exhibits exceptional sump life, thereby maintaining optimum performance characteristics for the fluid and improving production.
ChemWorld Cool 3795 exhibits hard water stability and emulsion integrity. The in-service cleanliness of this product allows for long- term system life without the formation of heavy, tacky, water insoluble residues.
Directions for Use
- Contains no Chlorine or Sulfur
- Safe and Mild
- Fluid Residual Film
- Outstanding System Life
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Superior Boundary Lubrication
- Controlled Detergency
- Can Machine All Ferrous & Aluminum alloys.
- Water Soluble
- Semi Synthetic
- ChemWorld Cool 3795 is designed to be low foaming in central systems and individual sumps. The product can be mixed directly with water and is suitable for tapping, reaming, sawing, turning, ID and OD grinding or similar operations. Depending on the operation, ChemWorld Cool 3795 can be diluted from 40:1 to 10:1.
Alkalinity Test Procedure
- Add 50 mls of the product to be tested into a beaker.
- Add 5 to 7 drops of methyl orange indicator to the
- Titrate slowly with 1.0 N sulfuric acid until the first
noticeable color change (this is the end point).
To calculate concentration of ChemWorld Cool 3795 use
NOTE: Refractometer Factor = 1.0
- mls of titrant x 1.37 = % ChemWorld Cool 3795