TM 200 is a propylene glycol-based heat transfer fluid for use in a wide range of applications, including HVAC, ground source heat pumps, and solar panels. Low acute toxicity makes DOWCAL TM 200 especially suitable for applications where toxicity is a concern. DowCalTM 200 advantages are:
DowCalTM is a trademark of Dow Chemical.
- Improved corrosion protection, in particular for aluminum alloys.
- Suitable for use at a minimum of 20% concentration for high and low temperatures.
- Hard water stability to enable use with local tap water.
- Compatible with commonly used elastomers.
- Long fluid lifetime, lowering maintenance cost.
- Low acute oral toxicity.
- Free of nitrite, borax, and CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic)